What We Do
Building the Right Relationship
Realty Capital Partners is a boutique, private real estate investment firm. We provide an opportunity for investors to diversify their personal investment portfolio with commercial real estate. We have a 25-year history with a national reputation as a leading firm in this space. We have invested in over 200 projects valued at over $2 billion dollars throughout the United States. The key to our success is our targeted and selective acquisition of middle market assets coupled with a rigorous and thorough vetting process. Most importantly, we provide online access to investment information 24/7 and are always available by phone or in person upon request.
- +15% IRR Development Projects
- +10% (annual) Cash Flow Projects
- 1.8x Multiple
- 3-5 Year Investment Horizon
Each investment opportunity is thoroughly vetted by our underwriting team of professionals that have experienced multiple market cycles. Our disciplined underwriting process focuses on projects with competitive advantages in submarkets of asset classes with high barriers to entry. By focusing on markets with strong projected population and employment growth we are able to work with diversified sponsors, locations and asset types. This strategy opens up more opportunity for our investors when a specific market or location becomes saturated and slows down. Our flexibility provides investors with opportunities in various asset types that offer the greatest risk adjusted returns. We believe in this time tested and proven strategy and align our interest alongside our investors. RCP partners co-invest capital in every RCP project.
Built on the belief that private capital is a long-term investment that demands rigorous screening, active and insightful due diligence, thorough vetting followed by timely execution. This process is succeeded by a skilled and experienced team of professionals overseeing the ongoing management of each project. Our investment process includes asset management. While the developer/sponsor we invest with are generally responsible for the day-to-day operations, RCP’s real estate team is involved in the asset management process of each investment. The team’s responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the developer/sponsor adheres to the terms of the partnership agreement
- Review project cost budgets, operating budgets and partnership financials
- Monitor construction plans, progress and timelines
- Ascertain partnership business plan and recommend improvements
- Perform site visits
- Analyze local market conditions
- Forecast capital requirements and raise additional funds, if needed
- Approve or assist in negotiating new terms with lenders
- Review the property marketing plan and recommend enhancements
- Approve the project sales price and terms of sale
We take great pride in ensuring white glove service to our investors through transparency and accessibility. We accomplish this several ways by offering our clients:
- Personalized investment portfolio review
- Periodic investment updates
- 24/7 online access to account information and documents
We are available by phone or in person and welcome all questions. We commit to complete transparency and go to great lengths to keep our investors interests first.